Welcome to our website !

Crossing the world

"You say I dream too big, I say you think too small"

33 • Finalmente vivere

By 11:14

The decison to leave one year in an unknown country was definitely the greatest choice of my entire life. To be honest, before, I did not know what do with my life. I've been living? Or was she to live me? Was I happy?Do I loved the way I did my choice? Were they right? All I ask unanswered until I decided to leave for this long journey. So far I have tried emotions entirely different: joy, happiness, courage... but also fear, sadness and reget that I left my little world, my friends, my family. But now I know that I began to really live my life. I know that I choose the moment when I started to live and all this will make me become who really I am.

You Might Also Like

0 commenti